Here are 9 powerful Mac Keyboard Shortcuts that you’re going to love!
- Lets start with surfing web pages, press Command key together with Up Arrow. It will immediately scroll to the top of any web page.
- However, if you want to go down, press Command key followed by Down Arrow. And you will be in the bottom of the web page.
- Command key and semicolon will help you to cycle through misspelled words in any open document.
- Next shortcut of Command key followed by 1, or 2, or 3 will conveniently cycle through any open tabs you have in your browser. Command plus 1 will take you to the first tab. And command plus 2 will take you to the second, and so on.
9 Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Combination 5 is of keys Option and Delete. This handy keyboard shortcut will delete one word at a time, as opposed to one letter at a time. This works all across OS X, whether you’re typing a website in your address bar or elsewhere.
- Next of 9 Mac keyboard shortcuts is when you want to hide all open windows from the currently active app quickly. Just press Command key followed by H.
- This combination is a lifesaver if you accidentally close a window and can’t remember the URL. Press Command, Shift and T together, and it will instantly open up the most recently closed tab in your browser.
- Combination of Command and F3 keys will remove all app windows from view. And let you take a gander at your desktop. To bring your apps back, just press the keys again.
- Last but not the least, Option plus Shift plus Volume Up or Volume down comes in especially handy when you’re trying to get your audio output levels just right. It increases or decreases your machine’s volume in much smaller increments.