Can Spinal Meningioma be treated with Homeopathy? Yes, Homeopathy is very effective in treatment of Spinal Meningioma. According to a study published in a medical journal in December 2010, many people with chronic brain lesions use alternative therapies. Such as taking vitamins and homeopathy, in addition to standard treatment.
About 40 percent of patients with chronic brain lesions in the study use alternative therapies including homeopathic remedies, vitamin supplements, and psychotherapy.
The study included 621 chronic grade II to grade IV patients who had finalized their questions about the use of alternative therapies. Alternative therapies have not been used clinically and are defined as scientifically testable alternatives or compounds.
Young people, women, and more educated people are more likely to use alternative therapies than older people, men, and less educated people.
Can Spinal Meningioma be treated with Homeopathy?
Many people resort to alternative therapies not because they are not happy, with their usual care. But because they want to add something beneficial to their care.
The incidence of cancer treatment homeopathy depends on the type of tumor, the stage of the cancer, and the health of the patient.
The following are some of the features of homeopathic cancer management:
• One of the most annoying complaints associated with certain types of cancer is severe pain. These usual drugs can relieve pain, but to some extent these drugs have side effects. Moreover, there is always a limit to the amount that can be given to the patient. The advantage of using homeopathic remedies in these cases is effective pain management without side effects.
• Homeopathy helps improve the health and fitness of patients.
• Common cancer treatment options (chemotherapy, radiation, etc.) are associated with the side effects of depression. Homeopathy can play a direct role in combating these side effects.
• Cancer diagnosis often causes patients to feel depressed, anxious, and frightened. Treatment can attract more poisoning, tolerance, and mood swings. Homeopathy affects the patient’s mind and can help the patient deal with these emotions in a better way.
• Homeopathic medicine also controls the rate at which the disease progresses and spreads to other organs.
• Homeopathic drug cans are also be administered with allopathic drugs.
Published under consultation with Dr. Ashwani Mehta
Dr. Mehta is practicing Homeopathy for more than 30 years and is famous in Kurukshetra and adjoining areas for his knowledge and experience of Homeopathic medicines.